Who we are
College Aim is an on the net publication from Magna Publications. Considering the fact that 1972, the increased education local community has turned to Magna for its timely, substantial-high quality products and solutions and services. The corporation is dependent in Madison, Wis. For more information, go to www.magnapubs.com.
What we do
School Concentration characteristics innovative procedures, most effective methods, and fresh perspectives for creating a greater mastering ecosystem. Temporary and to the stage, our emphasis is on the simple, alternatively than the theoretical. Of course, we’re interested in why a strategy will work, but we’re even additional intrigued in how it works and how many others can adapt and implement your techniques in their programs.
What we’re hunting for
Be sure to deliver us your most effective approaches with regards to class design, lively finding out, course participation, assignments and activities, on-line training, range and inclusion, grading and suggestions, educating with technological know-how, and other subjects of curiosity to today’s higher education college. Submissions need to be about 900 to 1,300 terms in duration, not counting references.
- Submissions really should consist of no extra than 25% theoretical facts the relaxation should really be sensible assistance for teachers to use.
- Owing to the nature of on the web newsletters, authors are encouraged to undertake a far more functional and informal tone than is predicted in educational journals.
- Content articles ought to not have been registered for copyright or revealed elsewhere (both on paper or electronically) prior to publication listed here.
- When citing sources, please use intext citations and a reference list (Chicago Design, most well-liked). No footnotes or numbered endnotes really should be applied.
- The critique process can take 5-6 months. Be sure to be affected individual.
Once you’ve prepared your short article, make sure you deliver it as a Phrase doc to our editorial group: [email protected]
Make sure you contain a quick bio (not your whole CV) with your submission.
We look forward to getting your submission and listening to what you have to share with fellow educators!